Kuala Lumpur, 26 August 2021 ̶ Lexis Hotel Group is excited to welcome fully-vaccinated guests back to its relaxing and comfortable family-friendly hotels and resorts in Port Dickson, following the latest announcement made by the Federal Government, in regards to fully-vaccinated Malaysians who are accorded with relaxed SOPs for intrastate travel, as Negeri Sembilan welcomes the second phase of the NRP, as of 26 August 2021.
This follows the Group’s recent opening of its modern, seafront resort, Lexis Suites Penang, to fully-vaccinated Penangites, in conjunction with the second phase of the NRP, effective 10 August 2021.
During the Movement Control Order (MCO), Lexis hotels and resorts were opened to those working in the essential services sector. Currently, all Lexis hotels and resorts – Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, Grand Lexis Port Dickson, Lexis Port Dickson and Lexis Suites Penang – are open to all fully-vaccinated guests residing in Negeri Sembilan and Penang who meet the following criteria:
- Essential workers with MITI approval letter
- Fully-vaccinated citizens and non-citizens (Phase 2)
Individuals who are fully-vaccinated have to meet the following criteria:
- Individuals who have completed two doses of their vaccine (such as Cormirnaty (Pfizer-BioN-Tech), Vaxzevria (Oxford-AstraZeneca) and CoronaVac (Sinovac) – individuals are considered fully-vaccinated 14 days after their second dose
- Individuals who have completed a single dose of their vaccine (such as COVID-19 Janssen (Johnson&Johnson) and Convidecia (CanSino) – individuals are considered fully-vaccinated 28 days after their single dose
- A valid COVID-19 digital vaccination certification or card is required as proof
Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated are also allowed to bring their children who are aged 17 years and below, to Lexis hotels and resorts, following strict health protocols. Guests are also assured that they will be able to enjoy their vacation in a safe environment when they step into a Lexis hotel or resort.
The following is just some of the stringent precautionary measures at all of Lexis hotels and resorts to safeguard the health and well-being of all fully-vaccinated guests:
- Body temperature checks and mandatory face mask policy as standard protocol
- Health declaration forms, contactless sign-in (including scanning of MySejahtera app) and Digital Vaccination Certificate checks on arrival
- Increased frequency of deep cleaning to all high-touch surfaces and common areas used by guests throughout the hotels and resorts by well-trained cleaning staff and housekeeping professionals
- Use of medical grade sanitisers and disinfectants throughout the hotels and resorts
- In-room private pools are constantly disinfected and well maintained at all times
- Practicing safe social distancing and safe dining with enhanced food safety practice
Merdeka Staycation Promotions
Locals in Negeri Sembilan and Penang who are fully-vaccinated and looking for a quick staycation getaway can enjoy some respite from work and home at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, Grand Lexis Port Dickson or Lexis Suites Penang, at affordable deals with its Merdeka Staycation promotions, which are available until 30 September this year.
“Fully-vaccinated families and their loved ones can recapture the joy of spending quality vacation time together, while enjoying their own private pool, at our hotels and resorts. Our latest promotion is our way of saying a big thank you to locals for being responsible Malaysians and getting vaccinated”, said Mandy Chew Siok Cheng, President, Lexis Hotel Group.
Those interested in this special promotion can contact the following for bookings:
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson and Lexis Suites Penang: email@example.com / 011-31376550 (WhatsApp)
- Grand Lexis Port Dickson: firstname.lastname@example.org / +06-653 2200
This promotion is subject to terms and conditions. To find out more and to book now, please visit the following official websites: