INSPIRED TO BRING HOPE TO THE COMMUNITY, KTG EDUCATION GROUP UNITE TO SPREAD JOY

Seremban, 3 January: – The KTG Education Group recently completed the “H.O.P.E” campaign, a succession of community service within 24 hours as part of the Group’s commitment to develop and expose students to different cultures and ways of thinking in society.

In total, over 150 volunteers were mobilized as they visited various charities, orphanages and communities spreading joy and laughter.

The community service started on Friday which saw them visit Persatuan Kebajikan Vinashini, Pertubuhan Kebajikan Amal Charis Mantin and visiting the less fortunate in Pinggiran Bayu. In their visits, the volunteers got to know some of the residents in Persatuan Kebajikan Vinashini, played games and created birthday cards with the kids of Pertubuhan Kebajikan Amal Charis Mantin.

The real challenge came for the volunteers as they were up at just past the stroke of midnight on Saturday, preparing food, packing items for donations. The focused was then shifted to a series of gotong royong at the Asli Farm in Semenyih, and Desa Pinggiran Bayu. The volunteers then spent some time with the Charis Old Folks Home and the Pusat Jagaan Nurhassanah in Mantin in afternoon.

The volunteers then went up to Petaling Jaya to visit the disabled children in Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-kanak Cacat Taman Megah as they played and entertained the children.

“It was a challenging two days, but I am glad I rallied through it with my friends! It was a great time and it was a real eye opener to see other parts of society. I want to do more now and look forward to engaging with different communities,” said Priscella Philip, an accounting student from KTG Education Group.

The CSR campaign was also held in conjunction with the birthday celebration. of KTG Education Group President, Datuk KT Lim, an advocate of empowerment through education for underprivileged youths.

For more information on KTG Education Group, please visit www.ktg.edu.my or www.facebook.com/LintonUniversityCollege.