The recently concluded Supercharge Lab Turbocharge.Live 2022, Marketing Tech, Future Forward virtual conference brought together a full roster of marketing tech ecosystem players consisting of marketers, marketing techies as well as entrepreneur & tech enablers from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, the Philippines and India. Attendees were also recorded from Italy, the United Arab Emirates and Ghana, making it a total of 10 origin countries for 400 registered attendees. Approximately 53% of attendees were from tech businesses with the remaining 47% from non-tech businesses.
Marketing Tech, Future Forward
The theme for this year sought to inspire businesses and brands towards an optimistic outlook for their future by embracing digitalisation, in particular marketing tech. Ts Mahadhir Aziz, CEO of MDEC, Gold Corporate Sponsor, set the tone of the conference with his Keynote Session, emphasising the importance of inclusiveness in the digital economy and how marketing tech is instrumental in expanding the reach and level of collaboration of all businesses, to move forward and thrive.
Anne Cheng, CEO of Supercharge Lab, Inc (USA), Title & Corporate Platinum Sponsor said, “Southeast Asia is on the cusp of a revolution with AI-powered marketing solutions, like Sigmund Marketing, making an impact on marketing teams of all sizes in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and cost. We must act fast to not be left behind!”
The remaining high-octane Panel Sessions, Live Masterclasses and second day Keynote by Andeed Ma, Global AI Ambassador for SwissCognitive kept the attendees engaged and inspired. Other topics ranging from the evergreen like data-powered ads (Dattel), omni-channel marketing (Freshworks), public relations (PubliCT.io) and influencer marketing (SushiVid), as well as emerging trends like AI-powered marketing (Supercharge Lab), the Metaverse (Asiatech), virtual influencers (EDT), Gen Z marketing (Qwork) and mobile-first super-apps (FusionQB). Airmeet data recorded total session attendance at 2,398 over the two days, median approval rate of 87% (Interesting & Relevant to My Business) for all sessions, 33,638 emojis shared and a total of 223,070 Airmeet interaction points across all attendees. Over 250 attendees also continued to watch the replays over the next two weeks after the conference wrapped-up. Sparking Marketing Tech Synergies In the closing session, Manisah Sarujee, Conference Director and Geek-in-Command of Brand Geeks Inc recapped the partnerships announced during the conference, firstly between Supercharge Lab and Dattel Asia Group where persona analytics meets AI-powered marketing, and secondly between PubliCT.io and Qwork for collaboration between demand and supply for giggers in public relations.
“For businesses who would like support in their digitalisation efforts, Brand Geeks Inc will be rolling out multiple courses in its Digital Brand Upskilling Series in partnership with the Human Resource Development Corporation. For talents pursuing new skills in marketing tech, the Geeks inQube talent accelerator will be launched with Qwork while Geeks Labs will be launched to support university research commercialisation.” added Manisah. She ended the conference with a massive thanks to the “marketing tech universe” for their superb participation. Attendees were also invited to stay connected via the Turbocharge Community Portal where all session videos will also continue to be available. For information on participating in Turbocharge.Live 2023 as attendee, marketing techie, sponsor or partner, do drop Brand Geeks Inc a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.